Feel free to contact us at: (210) 495 - 1053
Check out examples of our latest work! We are the highest quality granite, quartz, and marble fabricator in San Antonio, TX!
"I purchased an Angie's List deal offered by Sublime Custom Stone (...) I couldn't be happier with the beautiful results. The installers were professional and friendly. They left everything clean and neat. I highly recommend this company."
-Donna Hammack, 01/05/2015
Lead time is approximately 10‐14 working days from signed approval to installation
Selection, Design and Purchase
- Setup a measure appointment for our technician to come out in order to create an estimate, or send cabinet drawings for a project manager to work on
- Select your countertop material, color and edge and finalize design decisions
- Purchase sink, faucet, soap dispenser, cooktop, vents and all that goes on the countertop
- A deposit of 80% is placed if estimate is approved
- Once all selections have been finalized & deposit received, a Sublime Project Manager will confirm and review the selections and details with you, will check if your cabinets are 100% installed and if all the necessary items are on site: which means you are ready for template
- When ready for template, your Project Manager will confirm all the information with our Template Tech, and will contact you to set an appointment date
- At the template, we request that you are present for important decisions and review
- Sublime will send the Final Quote and Drawing, 1‐2 days after template is completed, for review and your approval. We need to receive the final version signed to proceed.
- This is our Green Light for your project to go into production, and to be installed in 10-14 business days
- Once we receive the signed approval, your Project Manager will submit the order for production scheduling.
- We can do no changes after this point
- Your Project Manager will call you, 3-4 days before your installation date to confirm date
- One day prior to install, prepare for installation, remove drawers
- Our installation team will install your new countertops and undermount sink and provide warranty and care & maintenance instructions
- At the end of the installation, we request you are present to inspect and approve
- Do not clean, touch or use water on any newly silicone or caulked areas for at least 12 hours.
- Do not move or bump against any newly installed tops for at least 24 hours.
- Wait 24‐48 hours to install tile splash.
With Custom Granite, Marble, and Quartz Countertops, we are your one-stop-shop in San Antonio!
Family owned and operated,
celebrating 13 years of top quality fabrication and installation!